Pacla Medical was very encouraged by the positive response of visitors to our booth at the CIPD Festival of Work, one of the most prestigious HR events in the UK in 2019.
We demonstrated our BackHug therapy device inside its branded cubicle (pictured below, with Festival of Work attendees) for the first time at a large trade fair, and the reception was tremendous. We met over fifty companies with large offices – the perfect BackHug hosts.
The key decision-makers from those organisations were duly impressed by the quality of the BackHug experience and have initiated the process with us of hosting the BackHug on their premises, including hosting agreement, installation schedule and, in some cases, revenue share. This is excellent news and represents another important step forward in our commercial strategy.
Among the organisations we were proud to have met at Festival of Work are:
- A large UK insurance company with over 100 staff
- A European pharmaceutical company with a global footprint and significant operations in the UK
- One of the top three UK internet job sites
- One of the UK’s largest garden centre companies, specifically looking to reduce back-related issues for staff involved in manual work
- A large UK property company with over 100 staff
- A US-headquartered shared workspace company with a large global footprint
- A large Australian bank with over 200 staff in London
- Two large global HR software companies
- A large UK call centre company
After experiencing the quality of BackHug massage and discovering that it is free for hosts and only £3/session for users as standard, all conveniently booked, paid for and operated through our App, we are confident that those who visited us at Festival of Work will agree: BackHug – Freedom for Backs.